Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Inspiration - Spring!


If there's one thing that says "it's spring!" to me, it's daffodils.  I'm just back from the Northwest where daffodils are blooming everywhere .... yards, woods, along the side of roads, even in empty lots!  Here are some inspiring daffodil fiber art pieces I've been looking at:


Ann Fahl's quilts are always inspiring to me, but I absolutely love Tea and Daffodils!  Close up views can be linked to here and show the beautiful threadwork.  And if you're new to her work, be sure to take a look through her gallery here.

Daffodil for St.David

Jo Clark's Daffodil for St. David fabric design was created for the first day of spring - perfect!  It's available on Spoonflower here.


Vanja has instructions for this darling daffodil and egg filled Easter basket on her AmigurumiBB's Blog.

Happy second day of spring and Happy Creating!  Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment