Friday, February 21, 2014

Knitpicks Tutorials

Okay -- I love Knitpicks yarn and thought I'd looked at everything on their website.  I mean, I'm on there a few times a week (and no, I'm not affiliated with them) so how could I miss something as obvious as a large button that says "Tutorials"?!  Well, it's there and based on the number of tutorials available, it looks like it's been there for ages!


So, if you're like me and this is all new to you, check out the humongous list of video tutorials they make available for free.  And they cover everything from tatting, to crochet and knitting!  I'm going to try something fun with what I learned from watching the video on adding beads to your knitting, using a crochet hook - it looks very doable!  That video is here and the full list is on this page.

Happy Creating!  Deborah

1 comment:

  1. I love Knit Picks tutorials. I always refer people who ask me questions about knitting to their tutorials because they have videos and sometimes diagrams/photos as well. Learning from the videos is great, but sometimes having a printed version of a stitch or method helps to jog the memory.

    ReplyDelete